Time Reinvented: The Crossword Calendar
If you’re a word game aficionado, you will enjoy the Crossword Calendar. The months, days, and dates are displayed in a mix of horizontal and vertical lines—just like a crossword puzzle. It’s a new way to look at time!
Out of stock due to high demand! GET NOTIFIED WHEN BACK IN STOCK
Ahead of its time…now reinvented
- The first Crossword Calendar was invented by Bob Sandelman in 1974 and patented in 1978!
- Long before LEDs were commonplace, the current date was highlighted from the back with colored plastic strips that users had to move each night to the next day.
- Today, bright LEDs behind the same 72-character grid highlight the month in red, day of week in green, and date in white. The date changes automatically every day at midnight.
- Pair the Crossword Calendar with the matching Crossword Clock and put time on your side.
- The calendar and clock can be displayed individually or side-by-side.
- Choose from 5 brightness settings.
- See all the specifications.
Recommended by Shop TODAY!
- The Crossword Calendar has been recognized by Shop TODAY as one of the “48 perfect gifts for the tech fanatic in your life.”
- Here is how Shop TODAY describes it: “This gift offers an entirely new way to display information. The month, day and date are showcased in a crossword display that all puzzle-solvers will love.”
- Check it out here: http://www.today.com/shop/31-best-tech-gifts-t140784